re: stolly: bombers were home-// elder Stolly,Tell me, does it...

1. 328 Posts.
    re: stolly: bombers were home-// elder Stolly,

Tell me, does it disturb you at all when Miles makes the references to me that he does?

Because it certainly does not disturb me......

But then for the sake of consistancy I would say that just about every post he directs at me...should be moderated.....even......(naughty word coming up)....deleted?

Now I'm not going to cry over spilled milk.....but what I wouldn't mind knowing....is......are your personal preferences re what's happening overseas....and the potential for something similar occuring here....be entirely at odds with what most of us are thinking .....and thus under the pretext of "moderating"...you are cutting the posts as to suit your whims?

Let's face it.....most of the posts are pastes from highly reputable journos...from leading newspapers....not ratbag shonks ranting in rags.

So what is the problem there?

Do you have a uniform standard between all the moderators or each has his own 007 licence?

Having said that I think your job is a thankless one....not an easy one by any stretch of the imagination.......but somehow your guidelines are simply not transparent to many of us.

We know who the real ratbags on HC are.....they stand out a mile....and they are not taken seriously....

At least not by me.....

No hard feelings by the way.......

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.