VCR ventracor limited

news just out now patient dies!!!!!, page-20

1. 3,176 Posts.
    re: gaga **** off matey dont spit the dummy
    im simply stateing a fact , stupid unfounded rumors dont help , it was pointed out by another poster the guy was only just walking and not far at that !! and it was on tv

think of people new to investing trading , and with our ageing population facts are needed ,not unfounded ramping ,with youth you get a second chance with your capitol with age you dont !!!!!
    vcr imo was a no brainer ive had it on watch for yrs
    it worked in animals so why not humans ( basic assumption ) no guru thinking here . no special knowledge needed etc etc etc

from a charting perspective what goes up usually 99%comes down no matter what the story . retraces are a fact of life in all stocks , im no great chartist but 1 thing that seems to work 80% of the time is gaps ( when a stock jumps from 1 price area to another say closes $1 opens next day at $1 .20 then continues to $1.50 quite offten down the track a stock will return to $1 area to close this gap etc etc etc befor moving ahead again ,but not always (very basic charting )
    for newbies who are just starting out please read the (art of stock manipulation ),it is a good read as to tricks people use brokers instoes etc etc etc

lastly allways do your own research

as ive stated befor i like vcr its been on my watchlist for yrs now ,and so have many other biotechs the whole sector is running as a whole
    another way to trade is watch sector movement and play that sector . just buy anything that hasnt run to hard with a 1/2 decent story
    this is happening in aust atm , however this is also the time frame on many bios for trials and anouncements etc

hope this helps
    regards gaga

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.