NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

"IF the management does not start producing these so called...

1. 632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    "IF the management does not start producing these so called company making deals soon IMO we will be taken over by XMAS."

...if they didnt, then why would you bother? catch 22 or chicken or the egg, syndrome?

so where do we go from here, well chart can provide some clues, but nwt chart has been close to useless over the past few years, so cautious of it, but can help for those opportunistic trades now and again.(rare in my case)
    we can only go by the co's performance, thats all im basing my expectations on, anything else is sugar on the pie.

as for ewc, u can have mine for 3-5c, otherwise im happy to ride this on its natural course till then.

PS...this is only my musing over a couple of vino's, and just an opinion of mine, but...something has been bothering me for awhile, its not coincidental that nwt SP rose so nicely b4 this TO offer. im my view, cant help but think the Starrfish would have initiated the volumes/accumulation, that may have got the market interested.(talking many months here). funny how when the starr's were off the scene, the p&d's pittered out...(looking over the long term)...and now they're back, the games begin again...i hope im just being paranoid and looking too much into it, but this distraction is sh1tt!ng me none the less than everyone else

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.