NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

news just out. read more about ewc, page-11

1. 1,476 Posts.
    People have commented along the lines that Newsat saying they are doing way better than budgeted sales means nothing unless you know how the budget relates to the bottom line.

and they are correct. I think NWT will start to add some meat to the bones by telling the market the relationship that great sales results has on the bottom line in a more direct manner. We can already see it means PROFIT and that alone once PROVEN will mean another cent or more on the SP.

You have to hand it to Starrrrr, he uses smoke and mirrors like a pro, but he knows SFA about running a Sat co.

He is basically saying give me your shares and I will list them in another company which HE CONTROLS.

Why would he be so kind as to "rescue" us??

If he's doing so well why snap up such a dud as Newsat??

Could it be that he knows as many of us do how close Newsat is to big profits??

or

could it be that associates simply want OUR AUSSIE teleports?

It can only be one of the two, as to "buy" a company that you can as being useless and underporforming makes no sense. Unless you want to buy it for the tax loss now that makes a lot of sence but we still get it in the a__ (IMHO)

The only way I will change my mind and risk changing course now is with CASH, REAL CASH, SHOW ME THE MONEY.

No matter what they come up with it's just numbers that we have no way of proving.

Watch this space (pun) Newsat are not going to just let it happen, I predict some really great results that will put any offer by anyone that less than 3c cash out of the question.

TG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.