KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

You see debit, some people will always choose to sell at the...

1. 2,110 Posts.
    You see debit, some people will always choose to sell at the highs to generate profits and move on, some will keep holding all the way no matter what, some will even be ready to buy more shares if there are new ones released today. the point is, everyone is different and everyone is free to do what they wish with their investment.so not everyone will see things the same way you do.

Trading a stock like kaboko requires diligence, a lot of research and being able to make decisions, so if things go bad, we can't just put the blame on someone else like the company management or an internet site. ASX announcement after announcement explained the company plans, finances and agreements, the ones I am familiar with from the previous management were quite clear and precise, and they were repeatedly discussed here for even more clarification, what more would an investor want... really!

Manganese at this high grade is always in demand, but this new management needed to keep the cost down and insure fulfillment of their obligation under the contracts, they have received the company in reasonable good shape, but they have met hurdles along the way that was a bit too much to handle... simple!

My opinion only.. Pls DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.