KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

Perhaps some of the posters don't realise that there was a...

1. 2,110 Posts.
    Perhaps some of the posters don't realise that there was a change of management ?!

No ASX ann would ask investors to buy shares in any company debit especially on market, so I would like to see that. ASX rules applies to everyone the last time I checked...happy to be proven otherwise!

And this is not CCC . CCC is in coal by the way and I strongly believe that it should be discussed in the appropriate forum. NKP is a company the savvy investors held with great success despite that failed scare campaign that we have all become accustomed to.

But again, different companies with different commodities in different parts of the world with different market cap. it seems to me that some jump into buying shares without doing their homework first, using available trading mechanism like stop losses or even reading the charts to minimize their risk.

Leaving the one liners aside, The previous management left kaboko with a market cap similar to the one they started with, and with the an off-take and financing deal signed. so the two really simple questions are :

1- What sort of debit are you are you referring to ?

2- What decisions did the previous management took that led to the current situation?

This is an opportunity to rid of the inaccurate claims once and for all, and bring back some reason behind the argument.

My opinion only Pls DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.