KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

I am very sorry to hear about your losses MACLEOD22, I have...

1. 2,110 Posts.
    I am very sorry to hear about your losses MACLEOD22, I have always believed that trading penny mining stocks is fraught with danger, and in some ways not everyone is equipped to handle that sort of risk with the same efficiency, because we are all different.

During the good times, a lot of people were excited and got ahead of themselves a little, throwing their cautions to the wind and dreaming of the super high returns. kaboko was mentioned in the same breath with Giants like TTY and YAL and in the process some forgot to watch the manganese prices closely as one should... in my humble opinion.

Change of direction by the new regime was overlooked I felt. It was, and what followed shortly after, was a deal breaker in my opinion.

No one should tell anyone here how to manage their capital, to use stop loss or otherwise, but there was an amble time from when the downtrend started till it "hit the dust" as you say, more than enough chance for investors to make the appropriate decisions... it is not like the price collapsed in one day is it?!

The company announced their deb deal in a timely manner, the numbers were clear, it was also obvious the Mansa will deliver different outcome to Chowa. with different transport cost and the need to build new mine installation etc. there was no secrets... some have the tendency to find someone else to blame when the tough times hits, and I can understand that, but I don't believe there were secrets or surprises.

The Company's commitment to its continuous disclosure commitment cant be faulted IMO

And sorry if my research dons't seem as extensive yours perhaps, I have moved away from kaboko and mining long time ago following the new trends in the market place, so I am only here as a casual observer, I would like to contribute to the thread occasionally and connect with the great bunch of people I find here, it has always been a pleasure. kaboko under Brewer management was a great project managed the way I personally like it, but timing and discipline is everything.

As for Kab not to come back, I don't know, I hope for the sake of the remaining holders that they come to an understanding with the Chinese and salvage at least something, The way Noble is playing this shows how badly they are keen on getting this nice resource under their belt and that vindicates everything the previous management was saying in their early presso of August 2012.

Good luck to you MACLEOD22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.