KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

On the other hand Macleod22, I applaud your honesty, not many on...

1. 2,110 Posts.
    On the other hand Macleod22, I applaud your honesty, not many on these forums would admit they got it wrong, at times it seems that everyone is a winner, picked the top and bottom to perfection and so on. I think that is why your post has earned a lot of respect from others here.

Nice contribution here Kiwi67, it is always good to hear alternate opinions.

Scouse, I think most here agree that the company has a prime asset that attracted a major and it was only the change of direction at the critical moment that allowed the Chinese to be in the commanding position they are in now, the low impurity of the resource coupled with its homogenous nature made it their prime target that they want at the cheapest possible price, even if this means downing kaboko and the interest of its remaining shareholders.

Each Investor looked at this differently, some traded it carefully with tight stops etc, some were die hard fans that kept the faith along with their holding all the way. but in the end that what makes the market an inserting place doesn't it?

I gather from you that the current management don't have a lot of cash Macleod22 ? do you think they will be able to raise capital if and when they are back trading ?

Happy new year !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.