M4M 14.8% 3.1¢ macro metals limited

Seryha, the bashing as you put it is likely day traders, as...

1. 2,985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1242
    Seryha, the bashing as you put it is likely day traders, as there is news to drive investment which means there are not more buyers than sellers. Your complaint suggests that the company has created an investment environment, but the market has shown you even if what the company has done to itself over the past 4 years has missed your in tray (with missed deadlines, limited progress, misdirections, massive dilution, complete disingenuous proposals to shareholders amongst a littany of other mistakes). The company has not created a genuine environment for investment, and so it gets played by the market and that is what has happened and is happening. The most egregious examples of the company missteps have occurred in the past 24 months and those responsible have mostly left the company. I note that the new appointment, Smyth, has similar qualifications as Huljich, does this mean Huljich is preparing to jump as well? Wouldn't surprise me. Will the new directors create a genuine investment environment or will it be further director merry-go-rounds. There is no point blaming the market for not behaving as you think it should, but you can blame the directors for not setting in place the mechanisms that the market can interpret as building blocks of an investment path.

There is at least one more appointment to come in my assessment, I hope that @Happy_cup's nudge nudge wink wink about a new director wasn't Smyth because the market was unmoved if that were the case. Also none of the current directors appear to have a link to the new Melbourne headquarters, so hard to explain that move based on the current board make up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.004(14.8%)
Mkt cap ! $111.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.2¢ 2.8¢ $809.4K 26.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 130024 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 4405852 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.0¢
  Change
0.004 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.8¢ 3.2¢ 2.8¢ 15118494
Last updated 15.55pm 22/05/2024 ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.