KGL 9.09% 12.0¢ kgl resources limited

hi ozblue, this is exactly what i said last year about testing...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    hi ozblue, this is exactly what i said last year about testing further afield instead of repeat drilling, this repeat drilling is eating away the cash flow which by experience means that the management will be looking to sell further assets in order to ensure thier pay packets imho(made from previous observation and reasoning of previous company asset sales). i also sent this recommendation via email to kgl and as we know they just ignore the sh and interest themselves in thier so called performance bonuses( if the management do read this message) them dam well start performing and stop wasting sh and investor money while at same time treating yourselves at our expense. surely by now instead of giving yourselve extra pay and bonuses you could of paid some form of dividend no matter how small! if the management dont stop dragging thier behinds and constantly go over the same ground then all is lost! they should have had the commonsense to drill top to bottom in the first place !this constant re-drilling only pre longs the project getting of the ground they should be already starting while continueing to drill further afield make money while at the same time spending some of it! base economics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $68.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $1.268K 10.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 8862 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 7.62 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ 10776
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.