KOR 0.00% 0.9¢ korab resources limited

News: KOR Korab Resources Ltd Says Signed Deal For Exploration Licence In Ashburton Mineral Field, page-6

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Besides holding real estate and going to court what does KOR actually do? It does look like they have action, however the action is best described as going in circles, otherwise known as 'spin'. Sadly for the shareholders, this particular rotary action fails to provide value to the already bruised shareholders. If 'Special K' and those enamoured with his personality do anything in the near future it will most likely be an attempt to flee the country with pockets full of ill-gotten gains. In the meantime what saddens me is most likely the same thing that saddens many of Korab's investors: if only they had done something we might have realised the potential that lies in the ground. By doing so we would have created jobs for professionals outside of the legal field, created jobs for tradies and operators, royalties would have been paid to the State in a timely fashion, providing every West Australian with better schools and hospitals. Instead we have a foreign toad polluting our economy with 'alternate facts' and delay tactics. When I first heard of this company I thought it was 'Carob' but it turns out it is even less interesting than a hippie's disappointing chocolate substitute.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.303M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 600000 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.