KOR 22.2% 0.7¢ korab resources limited

News: KOR Korab Resources Ltd Says Signed Deal For Exploration Licence In Ashburton Mineral Field, page-65

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Gasser, everyone,

I have checked with our tenement manager and mining lawyer. So here is fact that they showed me publicly available from the tenement system in the dept:
    - the tenement E08/2756 had two prior forfeitures lodged against it by the dept.
    - 1st forfeiture was in Nov 17 for non-payment of rent and KOR was fined $230 by the warden.
    - 2nd in Dec 17 for non-compliance, failure to lodge exploration reports. Fined $1080 by Warden.
    - both saw multiple extensions of time requests by KOR, and these continued with 7 requests over life of tenure.
    - Hawkers lodged the next forfeiture May 23. KOR stated they will fight and win it.
    - 1st Wardens court was July 23, next Oct 23, next Feb 24.
    - usually first the Wardens set dates for each side to lodge the basis to fight the case, next one sets dates to lodge evidence, once complted a date for court hearing is made.
    - the next Wardens court was set for 26/4/24.
    -KOR surrendered the tenement 3 days earlier on 23/4/24.
    - experts said it would be certain Hawkers had lodged their case by then and KOR gave up.
    - on 26/4/24 the Warden dismissed it as he must, once the tenement dies all proceedings and dealings cease.
    - the dept then gives Hawkers a 1st right to apply for a lease over it.

There was no court case as KOR withdrew. The dismissal was not in KOR's favour. Hawkers will get it. End story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $2.569M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $3.825K 523.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1441709 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 47896 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.