KPC 0.00% 2.0¢ kazakhstan potash corporation limited

News: KPC Kazakhstan Potash Corp Appoints Junheng Li As CEO, page-6

1. 1,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Long ago, at the beginning the original (Fortis) the directors/discoverer type people found this inground resource, I was onboard and attended a few AGMs. Exciting times but it fell apart over months then years as those original people ended up arguing for a pay out when I think I remember them being voted off? It turned this prospective stock into a debacle. From what I remember too that the legal moves happened again and again until everyone lost hope of anything got off the ground. Due credit to the originals who actually found it and I believe got approval to go ahead which is why it took off as a real prospect. It has been such along time and the pay out price, for the credit of finding it and getting approval from local government agencies, just kept getting bigger and bigger. I followed it closely while Marcus Marco was on board and have just sat on my shares through all the Madame C funding, share dilutions and all else that have ruined the chance for this great product to be used to feed the world.
    Satimola was way down the time frame as well as it was to be the second mine that bought both areas discovered to some enormous amount. Paying for that was a debarcle as the price kept going up and up.
    happy to hear any new news if it brings this back from the dead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.