KRM 0.00% 3.6¢ kingsrose mining limited

here is the whole release:...

1. 533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    here is the whole release: https://www.kingsrosemining.com.au/announcements/29th-january-december-2020-quarterly-activities-and-cashflow-report/

Production from processing of Talang Santo and Way Linggo ore concluded during the September quarterwith the final gold sale occurring in November 2020 realising A$12.01m in revenue. Subsequently, theprocessing plant was decommissioned, and the mine site placed on care and maintenance.Kingsrose is now focused on exploration for its near-term future growth strategy targeting both resourceexpansion with continuation of the Talang Santo Phase 2 drilling programme during the quarter, as wellas an aggressive regional exploration programme planned to start early in the March 2021 quarter. Thiswill include drilling of near-mine targets and exploration of the significant number of prospects identifiedover the broader Contract of Work area.

With the conclusion of production from the Talang Santo and Way Linggo deposits, exploration has become a criticalcomponent of the Company’s strategy for building value. Drilling is currently underway to expand resources in the TalangSanto mine area.The Company’s Way Linggo project tenement remains highly prospective for low-sulphidation epithermal goldmineralisation and an aggressive exploration programme is planned for the up-coming 12 months and will include:• Drilling near-mine targets to expand the resource base;• Prospect-level exploration and drill testing of brownfields targets having potential to provide future open-pit andunderground resources;• Exploration of greenfields prospects assessed as having potential for substantial high-grade epithermal goldmineralisation.In addition, considering the Company’s substantial treasury, management intends to seek out and assess other miningproject acquisition opportunities within Indonesia as well as in other Tier 1 jurisdictions.

Are key snips

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ $8.033K 223.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 278673 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 147598 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.