KRM 4.65% 4.1¢ kingsrose mining limited

The following is in response to an email I sent KRM about why...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    The following is in response to an email I sent KRM about why they have not been publicising their latest achievements.

Hi
    Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback to Kingsrose.
    The Board and management are excited by the news of our approvals. It is the first of several milestones we have in the growth plan of Way Linggo operations. We are focused on maximising shareholder value and appreciate the ongoing support of all our shareholders and understand the frustrations of the lack of publicity and need for positive news flow. 
    We have recently hosted a key investor trip to site to ensure key market players and analysts are aware of our progress and have the opportunity to meet with the Board and management. We will be hosting a further key investor trip to site early this year. We are working towards a position where we can get analysts to publish company profiles and market our asset.  
    The Company is self-funding its development and exploration. These are positive outcomes and the board and management are confident in the performance of the asset, and optimistic that the market will recognise our positive progress. 
    We appreciate it has been a challenging time for our shareholders. We believe our medium term outlook is strong and we are working towards ensuring we market our story in the coming months.  

Kind regards   
    Karen O'Neill

Chief Financial Officer
    Company Secretary

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $30.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.0¢ $48.61K 1.172M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 380966 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 221912 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.