KTE 0.00% 1.9¢ k2 energy limited.

Firstly in the event we move to the NSXA, I think we will need...

1. 671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Firstly in the event we move to the NSXA, I think we will need to find a new broker that supports the NSXA (my commsec dosen't)
    https://www.nsx.com.au/investing/broker-directory/

Then just fill a request for a CHESS transfer of holdings to the new broker.

From Commsec (this will be to another broker)

How to transfer shares from another broker to CommSec

What this guide is for

If you’ve got shares currently held with another broker, you can transfer them over to CommSec. This is known as a Broker-to-Broker transfer (B2B).

Why you’d do this

You previously bought shares and they are sponsored by (i.e. managed by) another broker. You now want to transfer sponsorship to CommSec so you can view and manage the shares through your CommSec account.

How to know if this is the right guide for you

• The shares are sponsored by another broker, like nabtrade (Wealthub Securities) or CMC Markets. The HIN of that sponsorship starts with the letter X. Where can I find my HIN?
    • The shares are owned (registered) by exactly the same party/name as the one on the CommSec account you’re transferring to. For example, the same party would be MR JOHN SMITH transferring to MR JOHN SMITH. You can check this by comparing the name on a current CHESS statement with what’s recorded in CommSec.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.