KTE 0.00% 1.9¢ k2 energy limited.

News: KTE K2 Energy Says ASX Believes K2 Does Not Have Enough Operations To Continue Quotation, page-4

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Do we have any objective evidence that the solar rights are worth anything ? We have some data re how the MST tech can speed up semiconductors and reduce heat and energy consumption for computer chips. Why do people assume this is worthwhile in solar panels ? Does it improve efficiency eg from 20% to 25% ?. I doubt it. Also the cost of solar panels is not comparable to computer chips. Can buy 250w solar panels for under $100 ( almost 1 square metre ). Much harder to to show that it’s economically worthwhile to add the MST technology. IMO the solar rights are worth next to nothing. That may explain why there seems to be zero progress down this front and also it may explain why the market seems to put zero value in it. Sorry. I am a big holder of kte and believe in atomera. Just havn’t been shown anything to suggest the solar rights are worth anything. I am also upset with asx’s Stance. There are a number of listed investment companies whose primary asset is shares in another single listed company. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.