KTE 0.00% 1.9¢ k2 energy limited.

KTE holders, I spoke to KTE just now and asked a couple of...

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    KTE holders, I spoke to KTE just now and asked a couple of questions (Sorry was asked not to say who it was I spoke to as they don't want to be misquoted and said that they will advise holders with an update when something concrete emerges). All is being held very tightly to their chest as they don't want to be misquoted or taken out of context, so not a lot was given away outside of the press release, but what he did say was that the ASX seems to be targeting a number of small companies and doing just the same (poor holders!). They are disappointed in the ASX and seeking an alternate exchange. When asked about timeframes, he mentioned that once an alternate exchange is negotiated and because they are already listed, they can get it expedited. However, while they can get the paperwork done in 4 hours (just an example), the other end could take much longer, it's out of their control.

I get the feeling it will come back, but again, that's just me and my optimism (it is my biggest holding and I believe in ATOM). I haven't sold a share yet (....yeah wish I could have at the start of all this to have been able to buy a bucket load more at these prices, but the cat ran way to fast for me).

Take away what you will, it was a short conversation with not a lot to give but those were my takeaways.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.