KGD 0.00% 1.0¢ kula gold limited

Hi All, IMO! Pretty easy to criticise a company with the...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi All, IMO! Pretty easy to criticise a company with the knowledge of hind-sight but KGD has been an absolute shocker, another PNG disaster, and there are a few of those about. Considering that they raised $80m in the IPO of late 2010, had a M.C. of $202m after the float, and had already completed some of the prefeasibility studies its difficult to justify what they have done with the money. IMO the only thing they seemed to have achieved is to get the poor misguided punter to buy the concept that they would become a mid-tier Papuan gold producer. I don't know how they hoped to achieve that even if the G.P.had held at $1600+ U.S. per oz . The resource never looked as though it would be a real goer. IMO at the current G.P.of about $1300 U.S./oz no way is Woodlark viable . Not convinced an expensive A.E.M.helicopter is the way to go either. Better to send the troops in on the ground, why not use ground magnetometers? Much cheaper than a helicopter survey and considering the helicopter anomalies are not defining mineralisation per se probably even better to spend what money they have on drilling. Surely after nearly 4 years of exploration they should have some priorities sorted out? Even if the airborne survey produces targets where is the money coming from to follow through? IMO KGD is a no-no unless the G.P.increases dramatically. A realigned Oz$ to about 85 U.S.cents would also do no harm.. I was a share holder, I quit when things started to look dicey. BOLTA!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.432M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $7.008K 700.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99219 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 800298 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.24pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.