KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

News: KZA Kazia Therapeutics Announces Completion Of Placement Of 10 Mln New Fully Paid Ordinary..., page-64

1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    That’s part of the agile funding model and it’s a very easily understood concept... those worried about opex can now shelve that discussion for another 9 months or so.

What we are talking about if efficacy -and we have large organisations spending hard won resources and budgets in trials at their costs on GDC0084 all trying to prove benefits and efficacy in their particular focus.

We have also had James Garner state with a fair degree of confidence we have a drug of benefit.

And we have independent Dr Dun staying Josie’s 10 months expected life is currently at 21 months due to the efficacy of GDC0084.

And we know they are excited to present their data mid-late November - tomorrow being November

And we know that Temozolomide is a released drug and we know the benefit in terms of life expectancy and for how many users.

There is actually a great deal we already have been informed of we just have a few boxes requiring data - so we can drop in the numbers.

Is your suggestion our CEO James Garner is misleading us and independent scientist who’s fighting for his daughter Dr Matt Dun and five top research bodies around the world are all either lying or just dumbly randomly testing every compound they come across?

we have efficacy - it’s just how much

I walked outside yesterday I could see the pink haze in Sydney air and I could smell the burn and I instantly knew bushfires were about - no one told that to me and I did not see a flame... later last night I head there’s dozens of them burning right now.

O well maybe it’s just me and those like me - but I post here a lot as I know what’s coming and each month the case gets stronger - you post a lot but for what benefit???
    Last edited by rikki: 31/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.