IVR 4.35% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

re: News: Large target extension to the Paris... A little unfair...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    re: News: Large target extension to the Paris... A little unfair on CDU Market-Assassin. Hold both IVR & CDU and no real comparison between the two. yet! A time warp devides the two.
    Wayne McCrae at Cudeco may have got up the noses of the broking and investment establishment, market manipulators & high frequency bot traders. But where have they taken us with all their practices. Shamefully to the very edge I think. McCrae is a true rock kicker of the old school and good on him as they get up my nose too.
    What you are comparing is a still early stage silver explorer IVR (albeit with an extremely promising silver discovery at Peterlumbo) but still only capitalized at around $42m to CDU and it's very late stage high grade copper development under advanced construction at Rocklands near Cloncurry and even in this current depressed market still capitilized at around $680m. You obviously have not had a close look at CDU's most recent announcements where the starter pit has commenced unearthing mind blowing high grade native copper nuggets ready for plant commissioning.
    Have a close look where Cudeco is right now and you may re assess your comments on this company while there is still time.
    I admit that compared to it's main peer SFR it has been a slow process getting this mine up and running, however much more drilling has also been required (close to 400,000 meters) due to the much more complex geology. Also due to the much slower mining regulatory approval situation here in Qld than SFR in WA.
    However to get CDU's Cloncurry project this far close to full scale mining with still only around 200m shares on issue and no debt is quite remarkable and has defied all the odds.
    In the next few months I believe that Wayne McCrae and Cudeco will prove to the world beyond any doubt as stockpiles of many thousands of tons of almost pure large native copper nuggets grow at Rocklands ready for full scale production and shipment out of its wholly owned port facility at Townsville. Maybe they even start shipping native copper before even the plant is complete giving early cash flow which was un expected.
    Then finally the JORC fiasco/farce will no doubt be put to bed permanently, and bystanders will simply watch on in bewilderment.
    Sorry to be so long winded but have been a long termer in Cudeco and have followed the story closely and could not let your comment go unchallenged, but not going to argue further with you. Everyone is entitled to post their views I guess.
    Regarding Investigator Resources the latest developments at Peterlumbo are simply outstanding with Alexander at potential multiple magnitudes of Paris. May be they join up with Paris down deep who knows but drilling this large target will reveal all later in 2013/14 I guess and keep us all on our toes! Be outstanding if the grades come in similar to Paris. Should say mind blowing! Even better with a better silver price, but until mining commences does not really matter yet as not one ounce is likely to be sold at these depressed levels.
    By then this current manufactured ETF, Futures paper dump designed to get the bullion banks off the hook will have run it's full course and physical gold & silver will have re gained supremacy. It would happen right now before our very eyes if the paper players traded their paper for real metal at these bargain prices. That way they would also in my view have much better prospects of recovering from this paper gold debacle.
    Anyway those are my thoughts, and I am not always right, especially in the last couple of years in the market collapse. But this too will change.
    cheers
    mamba

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ $65.24K 1.375M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 222869 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 390235 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.