IVR 0.00% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

News: Large target extension to the Paris silver , page-8

1. 2,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 920
    re: News: Large target extension to the Paris... Jantimot, can you illuminate me regarding the aboriginal groups IVR have to negotiate with? Alexander is quite close to Paris as is Helen so is it a different group they have to deal with or the same? If it is the same wouldn't, having seen the soil sampling maps, it have been prudent to do them all at once? What barriers would there be to doing this?
    Luckily for me you don't need to know why I hold and in regards to hype, well were you watching when the Paris high grade zone was initially drilled? And regarding missed deadlines, when was the Paris jorc first mooted to be completed? The delay was a disappointment to many. So there you go hype, delays and disappointment exist with most ASX listed companies.
    I don't wish to get into a slanging match with you Jantimot and you are entitled to your opinion but no more nor less than I am entitled to mine!!
    Remember the 'don't fall in love with a stock' maxim, well it goes the other way as well, don't hate a stock because both will cost you money!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 4590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.