LRS 0.00% 15.0¢ latin resources limited

Very positive news , i really don't understand why the stock...

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Very positive news , i really don't understand why the stock didn't jump today .

If you look at just who the news came from , First quantum have 9 successful mines across the world according to their corporate web site

The annual report has stated they are looking to reduce their reliance on Africa and increase their presence in Peru.

LRS has lots of land to be able to give them that , and with little cash LRS , we couldn't get a better partner.

I say first quantum make the perfect partner for the LRS Illo region outside of what Southern Copper already have on Illo Este .because of their sheer size

FQ have lots of cash and are in need of projects in Peru , FQ has revenue of $800 million US per quarter and a market cap of over $20 billion US

Makes the market cap of LRS at tonights close of sub $3m Aussie , look like the petty cash tin for FQ

Would not be surprised to see FQ take up the shortfall in the current rights issue at .008 once the current rights issue closes and they join Junefield as the largest shareholder of our little explorer.

I really cannot understand where 3.2m of selling came from today

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $419.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.3¢ 15.0¢ $59.60K 396.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 1483661 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 967611 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.