LCY 0.00% 1.4¢ legacy iron ore limited

News: LCY Legacy Iron Ore Ltd Receives Binding Applications For #3.15 Mln Via Placement, page-19

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    This is factually incorrect. Don't listen to this poster - they are one of the worst offenders at ramping this stock which is why a lot of investors have lost a lot of money.

While LCY has had projects with REE anomalies in the past (Koongie Park, East Kimberley Project Q3, 2019) no REE work has been proposed in the lastest quarterley report. AN ANOMALY ISN"T THE SAME AS SOMETHING BEING "PROVEN TO BE RICH IN" SOMETHING. An anomaly can be formed be numerous geological processes and can be related to lithology or alteration not necessarily mineralisation. And certainly not necessarily economic mineralisation.

There is a REE page on Legacy's website but it doesn't mention any tenements are the Mount Bradley Proejct isn't discussed in the latest quarterley. http://www.legacyiron.com.au/projects/australian-projects/rare-earths/

I continue to be deeply unimpressed with how this company is run and worried by the ramping of the stock as well as the highly suspicious rise in share price late last year. I hope the relevant authorities look into it sooner rather than later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $107.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $2.872K 218.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1041062 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 507617 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.