LIN 4.55% 10.5¢ lindian resources limited

News: LIN Guinea mining exploration firms seek to reassure investors after coup, page-148

1. 726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    I'll take on face value that most of your comments and responses are not intentionally malice, however I therefore must assume you have become too emotionally attached to Alexandria you are totally blinded by any common sense and only see what you think suits your cause.

Firstly "I think you told me you called the Saner family personally after the death of Michael correct?

Only 100% wrong, what I have said, was that as part of our DD between May and August , we engage an expert in the geology of rare earth and had discussions with Rift direct-- when Michael was alive.

In a subsequent post I asked you if you ever tried to contact the Saner's as part of any DD you had done, in the years you have been involved in this stock.

You took that as though we had contacted the family after his death - wrong- but it did highlight to us, you are the best at asking useless questions and too lazy to do any DD at all. Thanks this was to our advantage.

Secondly this "To determine what the grieving family were to do with their inheritance?
    Particularly this tenement LIN have now obtained that you are suggesting you have profited from?
    I suspected they would have been vulnerable at that time.
    Im not sure pressing them would prove profiting."

All of the above is just your own conjured up, useless dribble that suits your cause.

"Was this the research you speak of?"

No

"What did they say to you that made you feel anything of merit? "

He wanted to settle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $121.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.3¢ $73.51K 700.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 813056 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 27499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.