LIN 4.55% 10.5¢ lindian resources limited

Well if I am discussing why my evaluation would be "crap". From...

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Well if I am discussing why my evaluation would be "crap". From the person who said so and Im asking why. Yet their reply avoids such and constantly discusses me. Wouldnt your theory be more valid who discusses me rather than the facts?
    You might want to talk to Alexandria about that

Now as for when you called Saner. I dont recollect that at all. I understood you saying something very different. Unless I got that wrong. But I very much doubt I did. Problem is you dont appear to show the evidence to support your statement. So I can only assume given this there isnt any?

No I most certainly not call the Saners and try get any inside information while they were grieving. I have said this before. I am simply not that desperate for money where Id need to abandon my morals.

I seem to ask questions that remain unanswered. eg evaluation techniques. You have been in Alexs little pack for a long time. You could answer on her behalf. You dont. Because many where I suspect equally too hard for you to answer. Otherwise it would have been a simple effort. As you can see. I answer yours. Regardless if they appear completely invalid.

All of the above is just your own conjured up, useless dribble that suits your cause.
    That I wouldnt call the Saners when grieving? Suits my case? No Im just too ethical to overlook anothers pain for greed. I guess you could say that suits my case. But thats certainly not conjured. Thats clearly moral dignity.

He wanted to settle.
    lol didnt you already know this? Is this the secreat info you speak of you discovered? He approached with a settlement offer a year or so ago. Didnt you know that? Of course he wanted to settle if he approached with one. Why else would he therefore approach. It also fell over.. He also wanted to settle for $70 million. A price that was 1000% more than the agreed price being contested. How could you not have already known of this in order to invest?.His wife ended up taking 400% more than the agreed price. They got a very good deal indeed. Especially when Lynas agreed at $4million and they bumped that 50% for LIN.

One thing youd have to ask yourself. Why sell it for 30 million.
    Wouldnt you think this would be market value?
    I would say its very steep. But ok its a deal just to get a bit of attention away from the bauxite thats not gone anywhere for years, another bauxite project and a gold project I havent seen mentioned for just as many. Problem is traders come and go and evaluation matters and if the owner sold it for $30mill. Im not sure how that could then be worth more than other projects as a similar standing but with 20 years resource, low cost, all studies done and ML soon to pass and yet its only $83 mill while LIN. With a lot of work to do. Now sits at $70mill plus $30pp= $100mill
    50% more than a project much larger and all that costly work done LIN has yet to do. Which Id suggest would be another $80 mill.
    Can you see this as reasonable?
    Alexandria evades the question
    Will you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $121.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.3¢ $73.51K 700.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 813056 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 27499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.