LIS 3.85% 13.5¢ li-s energy limited

Yes Keith, I agree its early days. But say you did decide to...

1. 590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 846
    Yes Keith, I agree its early days. But say you did decide to sell the Hilux or Ranger, what would you buy? There is nothing serious available yet, the $90k USD Rivian or Ford F150 Lightenenig have yet to arrive and the Cybertruck yet to launch. I guess its a bit like saying this time last century that you wouldn't buy a Model T because there were no petrol stations in the regions you mention above yet there was plenty of grass so you would keep your horse and buggy..... yet you saw none in the outback 10 years later.

Now lets suppose that in a few years there was a decent quality 4WD with Li-s light yet powerful batteries and the vehicle had a range of 1000+km. I don't know about you but that would be attractive to me, and yes I've done heaps of 4WD. And make no mistake, with acceleration, torque, traction control, adjustible height air suspension, all wheel steering, 240v power for winch & camping etc, such a vehicle will outperform any fossil fuel powered vehicle. With 20 moving parts vs 2000 in a fossil fuel powered vehicle, way more reliable and way cheaper to run as well, not to mention tyre inflation and live pressure monitoring. Sure you would pack some foldable solar cells just in case you miscalculated the nearest charge station most likely in the very same roadstops you use to fill up with diesel, the last 2 charges for my Tesla on long trips were at road house fast chargers taking half an hour each.

If Toyota had any brains they would snap up Li-S tech and combine it with their undoubted 4WD proweress to fill this market segment before other do it for them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $86.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.8¢ 13.0¢ $11.89K 87.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 53984 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 5242 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ 21697
Last updated 14.27pm 31/05/2024 ?
LIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.