LKE 2.78% 3.7¢ lake resources n.l.

LOL. Im not the one being sensitive and constantly getting posts...

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    LOL. Im not the one being sensitive and constantly getting posts modded like you! Obviously, I touched a nerve. Classic!

What a silly statement to make about two company's who are essentially running maiden projects.

Before Tesla, had Elon ever brought a car to market before? No.

Before Virgin Air, Had Branson ever brought an airline to market before? No.

See how easy that was? I could go on and on. Point is, leaders stick to what their good at, and hire around them. Take a look at Lilac's and Lake's team thats been built out and the profiles they have. There's plenty of experience there with chemical plants, mines and oil and gas which has been stated many times before as similar to DLE with Brine.

Syndacker is a chemist, obviously a very good one at that. Obtained his doctorate from a near ivy league university, published multiple times, runs his own company that employs hundreds of people and rubs shoulders with billionaires and government. Obviously an impressive person who is a high achiever. You calling him Freshie says more about you than it does about him. It could equally be argued by current trajectory he may very well have all the hallmarks of a phenomenon.

Btw, how many disputes have Lilac and Lake had? Can you put a number down that equates to the "many" you stated were about to potentially come? Another dart on the floor for you cutie pie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $61.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $82.85K 2.249M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1569155 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 944575 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.