LKE 2.70% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

News: LKE Lake Resources Nl Says Lilac Resumes Operations, page-18

1. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1406
    malmanu - Mate you may end up buying some of my remaining stock. FWIW, I've lost confidence here: I'm almost out. Time will tell, but IMO poor capital management has seen the stock trading for much of its life with a dark cloud hanging over it, while a lack of meaningful and consistent reporting - and progress - e.g. most recently re brine samples, has been the final straw and made me look for another lithium brines story.

I just don't know where Lake stands in a development timeline and what value will there for shareholders. I'm not suggesting it won't happen - I've just lost confidence. The sector's great Lake's acreage has tremendous potential but IMO when a management credibility factor is applied, the whole package gets heavily discounted - as the share price has been signalling.

I've been chasing another big brines resource but which wasn't so remote, and which could readily access and trial new extraction technology in a good time frame, and would report on it regularly. It's funny what you see when you start looking. I ended up in Germany - still with an ASX stock. With a predictable jurisdiction, good access to markets and technical inputs, and a seemingly excellent technical team it helped with my concerns about how much value will be captured by shareholders rather than lost dealing with delays and other remoteness issues, and potential costs of consultants etc. JMO...

Best wishes to Lake holders who hang on. I very much hope there's a big near-term uptick in share price - as I still have friends in this story. However if that doesn't happen I at least hope that Lake materially improves its rate of work, disclosure of matters of substance, capital management and gives assurance that the benefits of new technology in fact flow to Lake shareholders, not just to its service providers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $71.12K 1.957M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 600966 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 2014488 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.