LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Thanks Monsters, I know the gas piped to Europe is cheaper, the...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

Thanks Monsters, I know the gas piped to Europe is cheaper, the same can be said about shipping from Australia to China by Woodside’s North West Shelf, Ichthy’s Inpex, Chevron’s Gorgon and Wheatstone projects and Shell’s Prelude project.

What has always disappointed me most is management’s lack of clarity and information when updating shareholders on the company’s true position / situation. It was ok to compare us in the past with other Greenfield projects, but that situation is no longer valid, nor relevant to the overall discussion.

I once asked GV what had changed since LNG media releases in 12/16 and 01/17 stated offtake agreements were being ‘finalised’, and he denied the company would use that terminology. Pretty bloody ordinary that the CEO wouldn’t even know what was stated in their media releases, especially when one of them was to the ASX.

As mrwalker says, "Once this trade dispute is settled, there will be no place to hide for management", but we've already heard new excuses and if no BTA's are signed, by then it will be way past time for them to be held accountable.

Hopefully good news this week following the good jobs, wages and unemployment data out of the US at the end of last week!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.