LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

LNG don’t need to put out (or not put out) announcements to keep...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    LNG don’t need to put out (or not put out) announcements to keep share holders happy, what they (and commentators here) need to do is stop speculating, become more transparent with their information to fellow shareholders, and just stick to the facts!!!!

I was glad when management addressed Magnolia’s production capacity and pipeline issues (2 issues I’ve raised a number of times). These are types of information they could expand on in order to appease share holders wanting more updates, and let’s be fair dinkum, if the executives were all working as hard as they could, it wouldn’t take too much effort, especially considering the money they are getting and we are losing!!!!

When it comes to their salaries, GV is on over AU $2 Million/pa (including base pay of $1.693 Million and $508K short term incentives). As far as his share holdings, he has bought $562K worth of shares and has been issued with a further $2.5 Million worth as bonuses.

Apart from GV, the other 5 members of the leadership team are all on salaries around $400K pa and the 5 other members of the board (not including GV) are all on around $200,000.00 pa just for attending a few meetings over the year.

LNG now have half a billion shares issued, that’s a huge dilution since the days it reached a few dollars, and back in those days they had three projects going (unlike now when they only have two, and Bear Head has no supply). In fact there’s no guarantee BH won’t go the way of Fishermans Landing given the similarity in circumstances, and if it doesn’t, more dilution would come in order to raise money to get it up and running.

It’s not up to us to draft the commentary for their media and company releases Siv, that’s part of what they get paid for, and surely it wouldn’t be hard to critique their own work prior to releasing it!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.