LOM 0.00% 7.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

News: LOM Lucapa Diamond Co Says Four Lulo Diamonds Totalling 609 Carats Sold For US$17 Million, page-6

1. 9,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    Would it, though? I think it'd be short lived, if at all.
    There's no point in paying a tiny dividend that's not sustainable. Right now, I don't see it as sustainable, we've put Merlin on the back burner, and there's no shortage of claims on our funds from other areas of the business - funding the kimberlite hunt being largest among them.
    Even a share buy-back won't achieve anything if all it leads to is another CR. Nope! We need to keep ploughing ahead with the kimberlite search because that's the only thing I can see that has the potential to make a difference on a big scale; or forget about the kimberlite hunt and make a dash for cash at the alluvial fields . . . but we're not going to do that, right?
    @Timmyk, I think it was, has correctly pointed out that the number of priority kimberlites left to test with our sparkling new BSP must be getting close to zero, in which case, either we are on the cusp, or it's back to the drawing board - neither scenario warrants a fraction-of-a-cent dividend.
    B22.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $2.819K 40.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 219999 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 170000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.