LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

@bagholder62 asked about OT agreements in the LPD share price...

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1613
    @bagholder62 asked about OT agreements in the LPD share price thread (Post #: 57991128). I'm not sure why, but this thread may be better for that discussion.
    -----------------------------------------
    "I am just interested to see if they only drop one offtake by end of year or multiple. The wording 2021 : finalisation of offtakes clearly suggests multiple. If it's multiple are we just going to get a new offtake announcement every few days. Only 30 days left of this month and they are finalized before then. Goodluck (sic) and bring on Christmas. I think it's fair to say our market cap will be double what it is now by then ATLEAST (sic)."
    ------------------------------------------

Releases from LPD are clear that we should expect multiple OT agreements by the end of 2021.

Reports on improvements to the Cs product suggests that Cs will at least be combined with Li OT anns.

Rb is more interesting. As a by-product, Rb2SO4 represents 19% of the revenue opportunity. Investors will be aware that Rb can be used as a substitute for CHCsO2 in drilling applications, but perhaps the greater opportunity for LPD Rb is as a catalyst.
    With an expected ~1.5ktpa Rb2SO4 from P1P, offering Rb as a catalyst would be a significant change in the value of the by-products.

Regarding other by-products (SOP, SiO2 and CaSO4•2H2O), there hasn't been a lot of news about OT agreements. However, investors know that LPD has appointed a local sales person in UAE, whose primary role will be to sell those by-products. Those OT agreements may come subsequent to December.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3.174K 1.587M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
139 281199203 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 17818911 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.