LTR 0.00% $1.23 liontown resources limited

If Gina came along and said "I have a far superior Take over...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    If Gina came along and said "I have a far superior Take over offer at this much higher price"... at this point in time I would have said Yah! Great let the bidding war begin!!

Gina comes along and says "I want a seat on the board as Im in for 7 percent and Im left wondering what is her game?

Her game is obviously for the benefit of Gina.... fair enough but I know the only Billionaire in WA I trust is Tim.

If she and Min Res came in together I would be more interested as that would bring lithium experience as well as access to cash.

But Liontown has never lacked access to cash.

Tim wouldn't have entered into negotiations with AB knowing Gina was going to wedge herself in and try to demand a seat on the board, Tim has always run his own shows....so looks like moving forward perhaps whoever owns Liontown, KV, gets Gina with it...who knows her real or final motive, its a moving feast..?

That seems to be Ginas plan though ( a board seat as starters, if she can stop the deal with AB that is) she may have plans to control the whole shooting match too....but at what price and when? Hmmm..

Does this skuttle AB Cos plans...If that were the case I guess that would be announced in short order. At this point I think they will keep doing their DD and wait and. see what Ginas really up to...

It will be interesting to see how Liontown respond and if they put out. an announcement on this move by Gina and what if any effect it has on their earlier recommended sell posture as Gina at this point anyway has not come along with a rival superior T/O offer....

Interesting times...bring on a third player ha ha and then watch stuff get really interesting! Ha ha!

Cheers Tretchikoff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.970B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 $7.836M 6.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39539 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 12600 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.23
  Change
0.000 ( 0.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 2016924
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.