LTR 2.03% 96.5¢ liontown resources limited

News: LTR Mila Resources Signs Agreement With Liontown To Explore For Lithium, page-68

1. 1,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    I have tracked down the original co's that owned KATHLEEN VALLEY Licence E36/876 before they >>> etc with Mila Resources.

"KATHLEEN VALLEY: MODERN METAL CORP LTD."
    Link: https://www.modernmetals.com.au/portfolio/kathleen-valley-western-australia/

"Modern Metals Corp Ltd holds the Kathleen Valley tenement in JV with Australian public co TRANS PACIFIC ENERGY GROUP, now 100% owned by UK co, NEW GENERATION Minerals Ltd [NGM]."

Map shown: TPEG tenure is the Mila E36/876 and the map is captioned : "DISCOVERY ZONE" IN R E D .

"THE NGM/ Modern Metals Corp DISCOVERY at Kathleen Valley is situated within a prospective region for copper, nickel, zinc, gold , silver, lithium and tantalum and lies in the middle of 1 of the world's most prolific and minerals belt."

"The Bellevue Gold Mine is to the S O U T H OF THE T E N E M E N T , ...."

"THE TENEMENT is ripe for NICKEL , with the WA owned COSMOS deposit just 2km SOUTH EAST of the project & BHP'S YAKABINDIE nickel project
    just 10km to the north."

"IN ADDITION, THE PROJECT IS HIGHLY PROSPECTIVE FOR TANTALUM."

"Tantalum is a highly sought battery metal & semi-conductor used in mobile phones currently worth US$100/tonne."

"Project summary: The Kathleen Valley Project [E36/876] is located North of Leinster..within the rich Mt Keith, KATHLEEN VALLEY -LENISTER MINERALS B E L T ...the 7sq km tenement is highly prospective for
    GOLD/COPPER, LITHIUM/TANTALUM, nickel/cobalt and base metals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.03%)
Mkt cap ! $2.340B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.5¢ 98.5¢ 96.0¢ $6.831M 7.028M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 341306 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 82397 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.