LYC 1.98% $6.92 lynas rare earths limited

I want back in. I cannot give a price. It is a month to month...

1. 7,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506
    I want back in. I cannot give a price. It is a month to month thing. I have never bought on price. I seldom use limit buy and sells. If is time to get in or out I just do it. i see a bright future for Lynas with just a few operational problems to overcome.
    JMO but right now the WW economy is going to drive this stock down. to make this less personal Look at MP They announced ground breaking on their new plant just 4 months after signing deal with GM. Stock goes down. Tesla announced a fantastic Q Stock down over 10 % REMX is down it like MP and Lynas had a high on April 4 th.
    So the Green stock euphoria is over. These stocks will fall. we have to get this over with. i also have a few criteria that Lynas has to complete. Like KAL on line June 2023. Texas construction started. Then I will buy big time because this is a great company. If price is AUD 3 or 8 will make no difference I have to see a clear path to higher prices.
    I will wait for a firm bottom to be established then a small rise. I never bottom fish. I will not buy at lowest price but I will see the highest gain / time with this method.

The very fact you ask me about price and not criteria tells me allot about your investment style.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.92
Change
-0.140(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $6.468B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.94 $6.97 $6.84 $15.53M 2.248M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13835 $6.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.93 2500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.