LYC 1.65% $6.15 lynas rare earths limited

News: LYC Australia's Rinehart takes stake in Lynas Rare Earths, page-12

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    GR is a card carrying Climate Denier and only interested in making her fat wallet fatter - and at the expense of ordinary Australians and especially LYC shareholders.

She has no interest in the concept that LYC is selling to the world. She just wants to rob us blind and leave a steaming corpse. She will destroy the pitch that LYC is making to the world around renewables and a sustainable future. GR is about "RIP and Dump" whilst paying as little tax as possible.

She has never done anything on her own bat, it has always been as a result of the funds her old man managed to extract from WA shareholders with the notorious "never ending" royalty agreement that old Lang managed to hood-wink the WA Government with - was it Charlie Court?

Sure, she funded her mine, but she did it out of the slush-fund her passed-down wealth has given her - and then cried all the way to the poor house when old Ruddy tried to snip a little of the excess profits from the top of her pile

You may have detected that I am NOT a fan of GR ....

Beware this Woman, she is not doing this for our benefit - us SH's will lose if she gets her way!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.15
Change
0.100(1.65%)
Mkt cap ! $5.748B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.18 $6.37 $6.08 $26.63M 4.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17840 $6.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.17 8880 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.