LYC 0.16% $6.29 lynas rare earths limited

News: LYC China cutting rare earth output, unnerving global manufacturers, page-36

1. 7,458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502

Thanks for compliment.   Wish I had sold near top but   I sold my US shares end of May.  Posted I was thinking of it and after that I did it. (yes I still hold but very few shares just left overs from  partial sales)    AU prices were about 2.30 then and went higher after I sold.       I will be first to agree I am opinionated.   But I don't change facts.  Say when I am wrong and  give reasons for both.   As far as Q1 results I was just able to listen to CC.   I have not posted anything on the Q1 results.   I was actually a little high on my revenue predation.   All those post of  $120M where way over.   At first glance I was way off on ASP and Cash flow.  But I think careful examination shows why and while this looks real good it will not hold.   I heard a few things a few things in CC that bother me.  I need to go back and listen to Q4 and AR CCs before I comment.     Sorry this is taking so long but we have a Nor’Easter hitting tomorrow.  Had to get boat out of water yesterday and clean up my yard today. 

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.29
Change
-0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.879B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.37 $6.29 $15.63M 2.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1079 $6.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.31 10515 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.