LYC 0.14% $7.03 lynas rare earths limited

News: LYC Lynas Rare Earths' annual profit slumps around 73%, page-30

1. 6,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1061
    hey slingz,
    Can you provide a bit more detail on these statements from your post:
    (1) Lynas has a business to run, not geopolitics (albeit it’s beneficial to them).
    (2) In near term, Lynas will struggle unless Uncle Sam or Gina alike wants to takeover which I believe would likely be the case in the future.

For example, how do you see the current geopolitics as beneficial?
    It seems to me that it has been a distinctly bad situation with more than a decade of increasingly manipulative predatory pricing cycles and CCP control not to mention using Californian's Mt Pass to flood Lynas's market.

Second, why should Lynas struggle under Amanda? Or why they need Gina? Or Big Sam? How would they help?
    It seems to most that Amanda has been stellar - in fact everyone in the mining community has been heaping praise on her for years and for apparent good reason - except possibly Nick Curtis, lol. I don't see how Gina or Uncle Sam (how is Uncle Sam going to take over???) can help or would have done anything as well. Trying to understand your thinking, which seems a bit negative and somewhat too cryptic (aka suggestive but meaningless).

TIA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.03
Change
0.010(0.14%)
Mkt cap ! $6.557B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.92 $7.09 $6.86 $12.21M 1.748M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 7349 $7.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.04 12657 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.58pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.