LYC 0.29% $6.92 lynas rare earths limited

Short term Fuziah leaving may help Lynas, last night’s stock...

1. 7,611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    Short term Fuziah leaving may help Lynas, last night’s stock move certainly supports this. Long term I think it will be disaster. Many in Malaysia will see this as a conspiracy between Government and Lynas to suppress the truth. What the truth really is will not be important. Her being on the committee would mean too many people that the investigation was thorough. She steps down and many will see conspiracy. I do not know enough about AU history to talk about conspiracies that never die in that country. In the US there are still those that believe Lincoln and JFK were large plots. That Aliens really did crash at Roswell New Mexico in 1974 and whisked away by government. That they are being kept alive in Area 52 in Utah which has its own set of conspiracy theories. Fuziah Stepping aside right now may solve the short term problem and send stock to $2.00+. Long term she will be replaced by many that see this as another indication of how corrupt and evil Lynas and government are and lead to problems for years. Leaving her in control but with a fair and open investigation is probably the best way to allow Lynas to operate freely for years to come. There will always be a few critics, removing Fuziah will cause their numbers to grow exponentially.

Notice the posts in this tread that are cheering, because they think she was FORCED out and did not do this on her own. This thought leads to conspiracy theories. I have no idea if she was forced or not. Even a few thinking it was, will lead to many problems down the road. If only a few of the Pro Lynas people think she was forced, how many of the stop Lynas people think it?

PS In a few places I wrote like her leaving is a done deal. I know right now it is only and offer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.92
Change
-0.020(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $6.468B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.95 $6.97 $6.87 $16.72M 2.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5820 $6.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.93 15020 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.