LYC 2.36% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

News: LYC Malaysian deputy minister offers to leave committee reviewing Lynas' rare earth plant, page-52

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    What is the chart? What are y0u trying to say that is even 5% related to what I said or is this another attempt to mask your inability to counter argue with a reasonable discusion by presenting random unrelated but true facts.

Your post shows your total lack of understanding of what I am trying to say. I learned early in my career if you have someone fighting you, you can do one of two things. Fight them and you both get damaged. NC did this and empowered Stop Lynas even more.
    Or try and understand them and respect them. I totally believe there are many who oppose Fuziah no problem with that. What I am saying is with her in charge and things go well there is little room for this to be an ongoing issue. She leaves and there will be people that will start conspiracy theories and this will breathe fresh life into stop Lynas which has been virtually dead for the last few years.
    I totally believe there are many more who oppose Fuziah than support her no problem with that. That very few in government are with her. I just know disrespecting her and disregarding her will give her more power. Nothing like an adversary to empower people. Your whole argument about me visiting shows clearly you don’t understand that I know how small her support is. What you do not seem to understand when a small minority start conspiracy theories how much power they can gain and how easy it is for then to mess things up.

“Keep your backwoods US conspiracy where it belongs, in the land of 60% sans passports, though good to see it is at least up from 80% virgins just 15yr ago.”

What does the number of passports have to do with anything??? Can you never stick to a subject? Does insulting individuals and whole countries really make you feel big and powerful?

So you do not have any conspiracy theories in AU that seem to have a life of their own. I should move there it would be refreshing. I do not agree with any of the theories I mentioned I guess it is just unique to the US that conspiracies seem to have a life of their own. I would be really concerned, if I were you that sweeping Fuziah under the table will give new life to her. I totally believe Lynas is very safe and much different than Mitsubishi but if you don’t see how some people that were severely hurt by Mitsubishi or had friends and families that were may not appreciate the difference then you need to think harder about becoming gentler and more understanding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.140(2.36%)
Mkt cap ! $5.664B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.02 $6.12 $5.97 $11.52M 1.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12791 $6.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 13019 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.