LYC 1.62% $7.89 lynas rare earths limited

News: LYC Rising demand for responsible rare earths is not lifting prices, says Lynas, page-101

1. 7,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    Andy you post this message but not my reply, apparently you have no honesty Post #: 65137390 Here are some of the facts. I was going out to Colorado to volunteer for Disabled sports USA. The previous year Toly asked me to visit But I was too busy. So I flew out a few days early and rented a car. Stayed one night with toly. About this time Lynas was at $24.00 I thought NC was lying to us So I sold all my LYSDY. Toly did not and in fact held down to about 3.00. Next trip Toly drove down to see me. for dinner. HE went to AGM and visited KAL a few years later and came back with a glowing report on KAL that I knew was false just from looking at pictures. I told him why he was very wrong. He made up these stories because he was mad. A month or so later Lynas announced a major schedule slip and increased budget for KAL this proved him very wrong and most of the things I said correct. Please try to give the whole story next time.
    Go to my profile unlike some people I do not restrict it. Been here since August 2011. Came here from Yahoo because Toly encouraged me when yahoo closed. I came here after making a lot of money on MCP selling it close to its high because it was getting crazy. Took a major position in Lynas and a small one in GWM. Made a little on Lynas lost a few cents on GWM.

It is amazing that people will wounder about something when it only takes one click to find the answer. When i went to look up Birchcorp I was surprised that he restricted access to his profile.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.