LYC 1.15% $7.71 lynas rare earths limited

I guess we can all have different POV. But right now, who has...

1. 821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    I guess we can all have different POV. But right now, who has the lions share of processes REs. Im in Lynas not because I believe and hope tariffs push customers our way. Tariffs can come and go on geopolitical tensions, what government policy is made etc. Whilst w hat you say in pc terms that Lynas will recieve customers due to tariffs I have no argument to. But Im in Lynas because I believe we can produce HRE etc at a competitive price to China and markets will come to us, where tariffs or no tariffs, we are competitive in our own right. Texas, Mt Weld , KAL, etc. I wont be staying in Lynas relying on geopolitical tensions and tariffs to push customers our way. We need to aeeAmerica, the way they operate, could be Chinas best buddy next, (while right now I doubt it). Wholly and solely I have skin in the game as I believe Lynas will be a stand alone private RE enterprice that geopolitics and tensions around the world cannot harm the company. Thats my position on tariffs. They are a bonus that helps us sell more REs but AL, as has been shown in the past, is not expanding the compnay because she is betting on tariffs to help the bottom Line. She has improved our potential and capacity. She hasnt got heavy into the tariff debate and lobbied governments and got involved with the tariff war. Unless she did those months ago in the US. Happy to be informed there . The SP of Lynas will be more stable with capacity and a comparable product in price to China than having tariffs coming and going like the scarlett pimpernel. I dont want to mention tariffs again. Appreciate your point of view birchcorp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.