LYC 1.65% $6.15 lynas rare earths limited

News: LYC Rising demand for responsible rare earths is not lifting prices, says Lynas, page-146

1. 7,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    Lets see all my revenue and profit forecast For last year have been actually a little high. I will answer more of your questions when you answer just one of mine. I have said clearly that Lynas SP will below $5.00 in September. Reason being the continuing decline of Revenue and because of this, plus increased expenses Profits will be very Low making the second year of declining profits. Which I spelled out above. You have a BUY sentiment you must have an idea of what profits and SP will be to have that. What do you think SP will be in SEPT and why.

i held lots of Lynas stock When NC lied 3 Q CC conference calls in a row and never kept any of his promises I sold all my stock at AUD 23~ 24. At that time the AUD was worth about 1.05 USD so for me in US that was more than 5 x higher than to days price. Been in and out many times since but not in last 3 years. Shame you did not sell for over AUD 11.00 in late spring of 2022. You would be doing much better.
    I knew you were replying to goldnumber and I was not offended by you at all. I liked your post. I was just pointing out that you could have easily used real data. It does bug me that people do not use real data. I did make a mistake Yahoo downloads a years worth of prices with a single click I should have edited first

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.15
Change
0.100(1.65%)
Mkt cap ! $5.748B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.18 $6.37 $6.08 $26.63M 4.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17840 $6.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.17 8880 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.