LYC 2.56% $6.10 lynas rare earths limited

News: LYC Rising demand for responsible rare earths is not lifting prices, says Lynas, page-40

1. 1,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    Show me the evidence of price decoupling? I’ve asked plenty of times already and you have failed to provide evidence. There is none. Your theory is busted dude.

The only one misleading here is you. I’ve seen some desperados come and go in this sector, but you’re right up there dude.

Hilarious you would suggest price forecasts published in February are no longer relevant.

”…for every Kg of NdPrO used, several Kg’s of finished permanent magnet material can be produced.”
    Not sure how you can even try justify that to mean a 2:1 ratio. You should check Chat GPT responses before posting here.

You’ve been caught out posting BS and now you resort to some deranged theory that I am aligned with the CCP. I’m aligned with reality and facts. You should try it some time.

China are the dominant player in this RE sector and will continue to be for some time. Chinese spot prices will continue to be relevant, no matter how you try to spin it.

The Western magnet manufacturing capabilities will take decades to develop before being even close to competing with China. Tariffs will only make products more expensive in the short term because Western companies will have no other choice but to buy from China. The West doesn’t have the capabilities to compete with china on scale and price, not even close. Even with Tariffs.

Keep drinking that kool aid dude.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.10
Change
-0.160(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $5.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.14 $6.16 $6.02 $31.69M 5.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23252 $6.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.10 23221 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.