LYC 0.80% $6.30 lynas rare earths limited

Hi @jayszip@Birchcorp like me is heavily invested in the Rare...

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Hi @jayszip

@Birchcorp like me is heavily invested in the Rare Earth space.

I think LYC is a great company. And I have been waiting for a lower price to enter, but I saw an opportunity with ARU and decided to focus on that. However, from my analysis, there will be great returns for all ex-China rare earth players.

The modelling that @Birchcorp referred to was done by me. I put all the assumptions and modelling approach on the ARU board. But if you have any questions, I'm happy to answer.

I'm actually really surprised that companies like LYC (and other companies in the Ex-China REE space) have not provided thier own analysis of the USA and Euro tariffs.

You seem to have some great analysis on the macro/micro. What are your views on China and how it will deal with Taiwan?

IMHO from what I have seen/read, China will want to wait a few more years to build and harden their armed forces before attacking. But they can't wait more than 10 years because their population will be on a steep decline by then. Also with the current internal issues, the leadership in China might want to go to war soon, to hide these economic/solcial issues (like Putin recently and countless other countries in the past).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.30
Change
0.050(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $5.888B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.37 $6.18 $15.59M 2.482M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45099 $6.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.31 9075 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.