LYC 2.56% $6.10 lynas rare earths limited

News: LYC Rising demand for responsible rare earths is not lifting prices, says Lynas, page-75

1. 7,462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    If you used AI could you tell us what you used.
    So what if it is? As long as he has checked it and can back it up AI is a great tool. I started trying AI a few years ago and it was so bad it was not worth the time. Now it is realy great for polishing personal letters. I write the letters then submit them to an editor. I always carefully review it has made some bad errors and add a note about what I did. So far I have tried but AI still needs improvements for technical areas. If he used AI I would like to know what program, results look pretty good, i disagree with some of the facts. I have not published anything on the board from AI yet but as soon as I find something I like I will most certainly use it. I will be clear where it came from just like now I try to always give link where I found info.

To improve we all have to try new things. Are you regulating yourself to the dark ages by not even looking at AI? Search engines are an early implementation of AI I would not have wanted to go through the last 30 years without search engines.

PS I try not to respond to this person because he refuses to answer questions and all his data appears to be reposts of what has been said on this board. What I said here is in not a defense of him but a defense of AI in our lives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.10
Change
-0.160(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $5.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.14 $6.16 $6.02 $31.69M 5.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23252 $6.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.10 23221 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.