LYC 0.50% $6.02 lynas rare earths limited

News: LYC UPDATE 1-Australia's Lynas posts record annual profit as demand rebounds, page-40

1. 7,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    Akuna
    It was easy to calculate I missed by allot but that was for a stupid error on my part. I calculated in my head and said total yearly revenue in Q$ report minus two times H1 revenue of 202M was 40M Posted several times this statement No one commented it is 80 M add 40 to my number and actual profits were in my range. I have to start using Spread sheets not my head. At 70+ I am making mistakes. The main Question what is fair evaluation for Lynas. this chart is now updated with the AR numbers so take a look compare it with some other mining manufacturing companies and you decide what LYC.ax stock is now worth. Many people use charts like this to make buy sell decisions https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/LYC.AX/key-statistics?p=LYC.AX

Companies to consider NEM FCX BHP RIO FMG.AX. Then you decide if you should buy or sell. Look at predictions of these companies long term futures as well as Lynas. The long term price of REE is not that different from Copper gold and silver. All have great potential and moderate risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.02
Change
-0.030(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $5.627B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.93 $6.08 $5.88 $43.41M 7.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6279 $6.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.04 31762 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.