LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

News: LYC UPDATE 2-Australia's Lynas Rare Earths gets $134 mln funding from Japan to boost output, page-20

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2008
    Happy to have stepped in again to accumulate/buy some LYC at my first price target of $6.80.

lt has been a while since l have been on this side of the LYC trade. l most surely aim to rebuild my now reduced but previously gross overweight to this world leading company and AL's world leading management skills.

Lynas represents one of the frontier leaders in severing reliance on China REE processing.

JARE saved the company years ago and like many here, is happy to play a long game with its investments.

Days like today present a treasure to cash up investors while precious metals (physical and equities) provide a resilient floor to portfolio values.

l expect we will have many sell offs ahead. SVB is just the first of many reasonable sized businesses to fall. Markets sensing this risk have responded with minor shock waves around the world.

Be prepared for volatility, but not afraid of opportunity.

In my view, hard commodity producers of most types will be the new profit centres of the planet for the next few years supported by strong cash flows. Lynas is one of them.

Debt peddlers (banks) and overleveraged growth stocks of most types will be under immense pressure to retain their lofty crowns in a world where credit is no longer for free.

This is not advice.

GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.