LYC 0.58% $6.88 lynas rare earths limited

Yeah I mix up my reply styles and use both 'reply' and 'post'...

1. 2,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Thanks, I didn't know that if a user has someone on ignore, that replies to that user are also blocked
    That doesn't seem to be the case using Safari browser?
    I try to label all my responses with who I am addressing/responding to as there are number of comments "I can't see who you are referring to..." which I though happened when the quote is blocked.
    So I will use 'reply' in future.
    Yeah I mix up my reply styles and use both 'reply' and 'post' and I toggle 'ignore' on and off.

I suspect that this person may be neurodivergent. It's my personal belief that all people should be treated with empathy, understanding and dignity.
    But even then it is incredibly frustrating when in a 'discussion' you are presented with rapidly changing topics, straw-man arguments, projection, labels and insults.

People may notice I try to separate my comments about someones 'behaviour' from someone as a person.
    We are all responsible for our own behaviour and everyone is capable of change.

What I find particularly distasteful is the combative nature or adversarial style of posting where 'you're this' or 'you're that" that I have encountered and I try not to drop to that level.

I come here to read about an exciting well-managed company.
    What I think is sad, is the effect this has had on the entire LYC sub-forum. There is no diversity of thought allowed, there is no discussion any more.
    People are tired of this crap and being told what to think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.88
Change
-0.040(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $6.430B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.92 $7.05 $6.83 $13.27M 1.918M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 966 $6.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.90 18661 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.